5149 Dowling, Montague, MI. 49437
- Our Church
- Our Clergy
- Our Community
- Our Country
Council 12985 consist of many dedicated and worthy men from the following local Catholic Churches;
- Saint James Catholic Church – Montague, Michigan
- Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Church – Rothbury, Michigan
- Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church – Claybanks, Michigan
For those interested in finding out more about our council or becoming a Knight, please contact our
Grand Knight, Gary Greiner at; firstname.lastname@example.org
.Father McGivney’s Road to Beatification:
GRAND KNIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT – 08/16/2020
Fellow Knights of Columbus Council 12985 Members,
This is a heads-up for our KC members.
Steve Nagengast and John Robillard are taking the lead on a KC 50/50 charity
raffle. The proceeds of the raffle will go to the Lebanon Lutheran Church
Food Pantry and to the Rothbury Community Church Helping Hands Food Pantry.
* The raffle event will begin about October 1 and end on November 15
(people can buy tickets for a period of 6 weeks).
* The cost of each ticket will be $10 or 6 tickets for $50.
* Raffle prizes: 1st place $500, 2nd place $400 and 3rd place $300.
* This will be a community wide raffle. Tickets will be distributed
to local White Lake Area churches, social concern organizations and some
* More details will follow in our church bulletins and KC Meeting
Minutes in the coming weeks.
This is your opportunity to take an active part in the council and help
people in our community. These two food pantries are made up of good people
serving the community and our KC Council wants to help support them –
especially during this COVID pandemic.
As Knights we remember that the principles of our order are: Charity, Unity
and Fraternity, but foremost is Charity. I ask that every KC member rally
behind Steve and John and in doing so – make this a huge windfall for these
* Thank you KC members for helping support this worthy cause by
purchasing tickets for yourselves and asking family, friends and co-workers
to buy them too.
* Thank you Steve and John for leading this charitable effort.